Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, June 03, 2004

The Winds of Change

Yesterday I had a photo shoot with an old friend. Well, "friend" I suppose, is pushing it. James dated my friend Melissa while he went to Penn State, and then he transfered to Shenandoah, where I was going to school. I knew him. We were acquaintences. I'd have a hard time saying we were friends.

But anyway, he lives in Brooklyn and needed some headshots. I needed the money, and hey, why not.

What bugs me is this: As we were leaving, he said, "You haven't changed one bit." I thought, oh God. It's been years since we've seen each other. Have I really not changed? I happen to dissagree. I also happen to not want to give much weight to this person that truly, barely knows me...

So, I was just bugged by that. I'm not even remotely the same person I was in college. At least, I don't think so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home