Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Sunday, June 08, 2008

One more Cole Porter reference...

... yeah i know...

It's too darn hot!

I'm in the land of musical theatre geeks because almost everyone I know made some sort of reference to that song today.

I'm at the end of day 5, of a stretch of 6 double days in a row. I am tired. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I can see it, sort of. I'm so ready for summer. For the end of the theatre gig, so that I can enjoy my summer and relax, even if just a little bit. So that I can go to the beach, and see my roommates, and go on actual dates that aren't dependent on how long i can keep my eyes open.

One a different front, I am officially back to my grad school weight. I have to say, I have no idea how I did it. But damn does it feel good. 10 more and I'll be back at college weight. That would be crazy!!!

I thought of about five things I wanted to write about earlier today, but now I can't think of a damn one. Oh well, maybe they'll come back tomorrow. For now - back to working on Proof!

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be back at my college weight too!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Erin said...

good job on the weight loss! since you've seen me last, I got up to 177 lbs!! But I've dropped it, and I am down to my high school weight! 124lbs feels awesome!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home