Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dave in his swimming trunks?

So I work basically next to the the Late Show with Dave Letterman. Every Wednesday afternoon during or after the matinée of Sunday... we wander outside onto 53rd street and see tons of people waiting around the stage door of Letterman for various reasons. Last week (or the week before) I ran into Regis as he was leaving. Another time it was a rapper I didn't know. Today I go out there, and they have set up a Slip n' Slide on the sidewalk. Hmmmmmm...... Someone's going to get hurt... I guess they forgot to read the instructions where it says "Intended for use on the grass." Can't wait to wander out in a few minutes and see what's going on now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home