Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Live From Traverse City, Michigan!

So, i'm in Michigan. My last college fair for Mannes is tomorrow at Interlochen Arts Academy. It'll be good to see some of the friends I made last year, and sad because I'll be telling them that this is my last fair. Michigan is much prettier then I imagined. Reminds me a lot of Georgia and Virginia. Really lush woodlands, flat towns. My hotel happens to be right on Lake Michigan too, which I love. Tomorrow will begin with an early stroll along the sand.

Life has been moving at light speed for me lately. I put in my notice for August 15th. which means I have to find other work or I'm gonna be a lot of trouble. Had an interview which sounded promising, and the schedule was perfect. will know this week. Will also be hearing from Don Greene in the next few weeks. Have a call back for a Kids' Show tour on Wednesday. That would be awesome.

And I need to remember that in ALL things in my life: When it rains, it pours. I've been spending quite a bit of time with a friendly neighbor. And honestly, I can't wait to get back to Astoria to do it some more...

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home