Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I have an addiction

I met up with Colette Silvestri for diner food (our favorite) and Zelda discussion. I am addicted to all things Zelda Fitzgerald. Turns out that I'm not the only one. I'm not the only who takes it very personally when faced with a biography about Scott and Ginerva King. I'm not the only one holding my breath for the next incarnation of Colette's Zelda. I'm not the only one who can bring themselves to listen to the Wildhorn songs.

Something big's afoot. I can feel it. Colette showed me some of the rewrites. This is big. And Jozan appears. So how do I keep from jumping out of my skin until I get to go there again? Dance class, voice lessons. I will give no reason not to continue to work on this project...

May have an answer at the end of the week....

...While I'm still young and in my prime...

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home