Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I'm free... for now...

Both shows I was working for or in are closed, the only job I have at the moment is the Bistro, and my only other obligation is The Barrow Group.

So, what to do with my summer? I'm headed to LA at the end of the month, only to drive back to New York with my sister, Izze. There will be a stop in Nashville for some good old fashioned trouble, but other then that I have no real vacation plans. Thinking ( alot) about going to the beach in September.

anyway... more on this later!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger PocaRoja said...

and good old fashion trouble there will be :)

don't you worry... my alcohol tolerence level is increasing.... daily :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home